You’re the trod-upon servants of a king’s court, tasked with staging a fittingly grand feast for a grand event.
- What is the big occasion?
- Why is the court so uptight about it?
Unfortunately, preparations for the feast are dreadfully behind schedule, and the staff is now forced to throw together whatever it can manage at the last minute.
- Why haven’t you had enough time to prepare for the feast?
- What rare, nigh-mythical ingredients will you need?
Ask each player the following questions:
- What is your assigned task for the event (cook, servant, handmaid, etc.)?
- How long have you been “employed” by the court?
Roll for adjectives on NPC Tables.